Hi,

I don't *ever* mess with Xavante directly like that. I use the launcher (wsapi or orbit) installed during the wsapi-xavante rock. Just supply '.' for current working directory, or where ever your website source is (e.g. /var/xavante/<app-files>).

Have you read the Orbit docs (http://keplerproject.github.io/orbit/example.html). There is a good tutorial and it shows how the pieces fit together.

If you are looking for an alternative that does run its own webserver I suggest looking at Turbo.lua (http://turbolua.org).
--
Regards,