On Thursday, August 20, 2015, William Ahern <william@25thandclement.com> wrote:
Plus 5.3 is less than a year old. Unless the OP doesn't mind waiting several
more years for 5.4 or 6.0, much of the energy in this discussion is being
wasted.

This may be the case, but I do appreciate the thoughts that you and everyone else has shared. I find it educational and... Virtuously Entertaining.

I wonder if these issues / ideas can be found / applied in the Lua language? That is: is there an emerging mechanism that has even broader application?