On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 12:52 AM, Egor Skriptunoff
<egor.skriptunoff@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 8:40 AM, Daurnimator <quae@daurnimator.com> wrote:
>>
>> Or a person might install a new package searcher that e.g. downloads
>> something over http (which is case sensitive... sometimes)
>> Or anything else really.
>

> Thanks for the idea about exotic loaders.
> I did not expect that a Lua module being required may be loaded by means of
> HTTP protocol or possibly by using "IP over Avian Carriers" protocol (RFC
> 1149), and some homing pigeons may be picky about letter case.

I would imagine that pigeons would be quite picky about your letter
case! I would hate to try to load an IPoAC packet into a heavy metal
case, and the carrier may have issues with such jumbograms. A
lightweight leather tube would surely provide far better quality of
service.

/s/ Adam