[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] luacheck 0.11.0
- From: Xpol Wan <xpolife@...>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 00:46:55 +0000
I've released Luacheck 0.11.0. Luacheck is a linter for Lua and detects
accidental globals, unused variables, etc., and can be used from the command
line, as a Lua module or through an editor plugin,
see https://github.com/mpeterv/luacheck for more info.
Main changes in this version:
* During config lookup all directories starting from current one and up to
file system root are traversed in search of config.
* New `--exclude-files` and `--include-files` options for file filtering
using globbing patterns.
* More options can now be used inline in Lua comments.
* More flexibility in config loading and standard globals selection.
`files.spec.std = "+busted"` is a nice new one-liner to put into your
.luacheckrc if you are using Busted testing framework.
* There is now a fixed interface for editor plugins which allows
loading config and per-path overrides correctly and provides token
ranges for editor to highlight.
See https://github.com/mpeterv/luacheck/releases/tag/0.11.0 for full list.
Luacheck can be installed using Luarocks (sudo luarocks install luacheck) or
manually, see readme on GitHub.