Hello, everyone!

I'm very happy to announce a new Sailor version is coming out today! Version 0.4 - Chibi

What's new from Sailor v0.3 Jupiter?
* Integration with Busted and a test module to provide unit and functional test for your apps
* Bug fixes and general improvements

What's coming next?
* Improvements of Lua on the client side
* Integration with mod_lua's DB API and DB module refactor
* Improvements in the ORM

Quick install example for Unix, using Xavante web server:

luarocks install sailor
sailor create "my app" /var/www
cd /var/www/my_app
lua start-server.lua

ATTENTION: If you are upgrading from previous versions you might have an issue with shared files during app creation. If it's the case, then you need to remove the current sailor version before installing the new one.

More information on how to install using different a different setup / environment, tutorials and reference manual: http://sailorproject.org/?r=docs

For contributions just make a pull request on github, if you find a bug, please fill an issue.
http://github.com/Etiene/sailor

The license is MIT, Sailor is completely free software, use at will! Feedback is much appreciated. If you really like it you can consider making a donation: http://sailorproject.org/?r=main/donate

Contributions are welcome, just make a pull a request. If you find any bugs, please fill an issue on github. If you need support, please contact me or join our mail list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sailor-l

Cheers!
--
Etiene Dalcol

Software Engineering student at ENSTA Bretagne and PUC-Rio
Sailor Developer http://sailorproject.org
Lua Ladies Founder
http://lualadies.org