On 6/12/2015 8:49 AM, Brigham Toskin wrote:
Oh, I rather like that. Is there any particular case someone can think of where this is likely to break a lot of code?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 11:54 PM, Dirk Laurie <dirk.laurie@gmail.com> wrote:
> so here my suggestion  ...
>
> Can we have a  "%m"  symbol  representing lua  "magic" characters set ?
> basically   this   "^$()%.[]*+-?"

This is quite a nice idea, especially since then %M will mean "any non-magic
character".

--
Brigham Toskin
 The only cases that would break existing is code is code that relies on formats of %m or %M being errors. Is such code at all common?

-- Mike Nelson