On 08/06/15 06:05 PM, Soni L. wrote:
I wish you could access your own locals with an _LOCAL[idx] that would be faster than debug.getlocal...

Not sure how that'd work if you local x = _LOCAL, or called a function with _LOCAL...
Actually I do know, _LOCAL tables would be like any other tables, but heavily optimized for this kind of stuff, and it'd be part of the function's call stack entry thingy. The GC can take care of the rest.

--
Disclaimer: these emails are public and can be accessed from <TODO: get a non-DHCP IP and put it here>. If you do not agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.