Hi Lua Superstars,

I'm the technical recruiter @ Distil Networks located in downtown San Francisco, CA and we are seeking to hire a Senior Lua Developer.

http://www.distilnetworks.com/job/?id=job_20150526181800_BGWOZ0PMQJB5SLWQ

Since 2011, Distil has been making the web more secure by blocking malicious bots and automated computer programs from attacking websites.  We save our clients money and time while improving SEO strength and accelerating the end-users experience.  Successfully raising $10M in series A, we are committed to investing in product development and talented industry professionals.

We are searching for a Senior Lua Developer to join our core platform team to help architect and develop the next generation of Distil’s content protection and distribution platform (built on NGINX). You’ll get to implement the latest in advanced bot and automated browser detection techniques and work closely with our systems engineers to tune every line of code for optimal speed and reliability at scale.

We'd love to chat with anyone in California interested in joining our growing team.

Please feel free to email me directly and I'd be more than happy to chat about the role and company.

We look forward to meeting you all!

Austin Gilbert | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Coit Group, Inc
500 Sansome Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
Phn: 415-992-8295
Cell: 831-206-4981