[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua script to executable, including C modules
- From: steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@...>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 09:03:07 +0200
On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 3:01 AM, Simon Cozens <email@example.com> wrote:
> (Ideally, I'd link them all in statically to make distribution easier,
> but for starters linking them dynamically would be something.)
This is exactly what luabuild is for - https://github.com/stevedonovan/luabuild.
- the executable is statically linked against the extensions
- the scripts are merged into a single archive with soar
Comes with the basic C modules, but not difficult to add new ones.