Hi, all!

There will be a major Russian IT event, RIT Fest[1], held 21st and 22nd of May in Moscow.

We have a good chance to organize a Lua meetup there (with talks and free to attend), provided there'd be sufficient interest. Primary language of the event will be Russian, but talks in English are OK.

If anyone is interested in visiting the meetup or wants to give a talk, please drop me a mail off-list. It is important to know that you support us.

Alexander.

P.S. I know it is a short notice, so I expect that this post will be of interest mostly to community members that already plan to be in Russia at that time. Still, this list is one of the best channels to reach them.

[1] -- http://ritfest.ru/ (in Russian)