Cool!

云风 <cloudwu@gmail.com>于2015年4月29日星期三写道:
I wrote a new multi tasking library for lua these days, it still work
in process, but I'm pleased to announce here to get more feedback :)

https://github.com/cloudwu/ltask

The core of the library is a m:n schedule , it maps m task (one lua
state per task) to n os thread. (In windows, it uses windows native
threading api, otherwise it uses pthead)

No data can be shared among lua states , the only way for cooperative
is the build-in channels .

ltask has no facility like timer, blocked I/O, etc. but I think it's
easy to use other library (like levent
https://github.com/xjdrew/levent)
on it.

--