"John Hind" <john.hind@zen.co.uk> writes:

> One of the problems with discussions amongst coders is our tendency to
> think in binary.

Beware: this applies to *all* humans in *every* discussion, presumably
because black & white thinking is simply easier on the brain.  Just
yesterday I saw it come up in a discussion about gender politics; not
particularly relevant to programming.  :-)  Whenever people get
opinionated, they tend to split into opposing sides and try proving
their side right in every possible way and the other side wrong in every
possible way.

Taylan

P.S.: Scheme > All  ;-P