On 04/17/2015 06:17 AM, Soni L. wrote:
Hello,

I'm here to show you how tables aren't actually Lua's only data structure. This is a side-effect of how the language works, so you might consider it a "feature misuse" instead of a data structure, but it works! and that's what matters, no?

I present you Lua's second data structure: The stack.

I always thought that the argument lists, return lists or '...' are like a second data structure of Lua that are only temporary.
Never had the idea to store it in a coroutine and use it like a 'real' data type. This is really nice :-)

--
Thomas