On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Konstantin Osipov <kostja@tarantool.org> wrote:
> PS I really want to thank you for continuing to take part in
> discussing this topic since I know it has been talked over many
> times already. In our community there also are questions
> repetitive to the point of toothache, like "why are you using Lua
> and not JavaScript" which I will perhaps never get tired of...

Could you provide the right answer to the question?

Someone said "JavaScript is the language of browser and everybody
has a browser, so JavaScript is the only language which everybody can
interpret, that is why it beats Lua, Ruby, Python and other scripting
languages". I don't know how to challenge the argument.

PS. I have watched the record of your report about tarantool 1.6
and it was great!

--

Best regards,
Boris Nagaev