[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Fire★ 0.7 released
- From: mempko <mempko@...>
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 23:22:55 -0500
Good news everyone!
New Fire★ 0.7 released has been released.
Fire★ is a platform for building peer-to-peer GUI applications in Lua.
Distributing your applications is as simple as using them in a
conversation with others. It has a built in distributed application
editor where you can do pair programming with others. All communication
is peer-to-peer and encrypted.
You can get the source code here:
You can download binaries for Mac, Windows, LinuxV and example apps here:
What's New in version 0.7
* This release provides a better setup experience making it easier
to get started.
* There is also idle support so that you know when someone is
available or away from the computer.
* The visual alerts have also improved providing more cues on what
* You can also remove applications that you have installed.
* Minimizing apps is improved providing more real estate in a
* New drop down widget support in the API.
* Better networking performance.
I invite anyone interested in contributing any way they can if they find
this project interesting. In particular, expanding the Lua API or
improving the documentation.
Join the mailing list here: