[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] debug.lua 0.9
- From: gz@...
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 17:01:51 +0200
this message is to announce the availability of debug.lua 0.9.
debug.lua is a terminal based standalone frontend for mobdebug,
that runs on Linux and MacOS X and probably other Unixen. Because
it is terminal based, it is navigated only with the keyboard, but it
does feature source navigation and a display for expressions that
change as you step through the source.
New in version 0.9:
* removed (R)estart command, misunderstood what it does.
* no longer exits when the client exits, instead returns to the startup
screen. Exits only on q command.
* d now also prefills input with db <current_line> if current line has a
* made colors configurable (in a way... you need to edit a table in the
* added optional quit on client exit
* added support for lua skripts with #! at the start
* added search in current source file
You can get debug.lua from http://www.tset.de/debug.lua
or via luarocks install debug.lua.