Hello all,

LuaLDAP's last release was in 2007 and has since fallen into disrepair, not working with the latest OpenLDAP or much else for that matter.

I've revived the project, added an updated connect API for supporting STARTTLS with custom certs, and other important modernizations. I've just released v1.2.0, the first release in 8 years.

You may read the updated documentation here:
http://git.zx2c4.com/lualdap/about/

And you may download 1.2.0 here:
http://git.zx2c4.com/lualdap/snapshot/lualdap-1.2.0.tar.gz
(sha1 5e1bcca5f2feb161e7770f9a49d1799addc50a84)

CGit supports Lua for authentication filters. This updated library works very well with that.

Hope this is useful to somebody!

Jason