On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 8:12 PM,  <mchalkley@mail.com> wrote:
> I know this is a sore subject to begin with, and is probaby on the
> "forbidden topics for Mondays" list (or should be), but I'm afraid I
> have to do it anyway.

It is now Tuesday so we can safely discuss this.  The simplest way is
to use lhf's srlua to glue lua.exe and Monitor.lua together as an
executable.

Windows people are used to an application sitting in its own directory
with its dependencies. This way at least no one can fiddle with the
script in the mistaken belief that they can improve it.

steve d.