Everything is working as expected.

I set friendly-urls from false to true; driver from 'sqlite' to
'sqlite3'; dbname from '/db/database.dbl' to
'/home/luciano/Downloads/sailor-master/test/project/db' and the blog
is creating, listing, updating and deleting everything.

Do you now how Sailor is so important for me? For a long time, I have
been searching for a accessibile way to create graphical interfaces. I
can drag and drop objects in a form, so Delphi is not an option. I
need to write codes. However, GTK is accessible in Linux, but not in
Windows. Wx is less acessible in Linux than Windows. IUP was almost
perfectly, but in Windows, screen readers can't read the label of
editboxes.

The solution is HTML. The single complete accessible interface in all
systems, from what I was able to see, is HTML. But to create
applications in HTML, I need a browser and a web server. Of course my
perspectives can change, but the primary ideia is to create utilities
for blind people only locally. It does not mind if web development was
created to remote applications, it works for my purpose.

I did a first attempt with CGILua, but I lost myself in the
configuration of web servers. So I changed to Python and I
experimented Web2py. It's a very good tool, but I couldn't like the
compulsory indentation of Python. When you uses screen reader, it's
annoying to count the number of tabs.

Finally, with Sailor, I think the search is finished. Thank you and
congratulation for the work.

--
Luciano de Souza