Hello!

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 8:29 AM, luciano de souza wrote:
> $ ~/ngx_openresty-master
> $ sudo make
> $ sudo make install
> Error: Without rule to process "make install"

The git repository of ngx_openresty is not supposed to be used by end
users. Please read the official installation documentation of
OpenResty:

    http://openresty.org/#Installation

Basically you should download the release tarballs from the official
download page:

    http://openresty.org/#Download

> The problem is that I am not a C program. If the compilation is only
> "sudo ./configure && sudo make && sudo install", I am sucessful.

The steps of installing OpenResty is essentially like that :)

Regards,
-agentzh