Hello all,

I tried to test Lua web development:

$ sudo apt-get install lua5.2 lua5.2-dev libssl1.0.0 libssl-dev
$ cd ~/luarocks master
$ ./config
$ sudo make
$ sudo make install
$ sudo luarocks install lapis
$ cd ~/openresty
$ sudo make
$ ~/ngx_openresty-master
$ sudo make
$ sudo make install
Error: Without rule to process "make install"

Well, I was not born to compile C headers and configure complicated
applications.

So my question is: which is the easiest web development tool kit to
install and configure? It does not mind the features are not very
good. At this moment, I want only to test something simple.

Is there something completely instalable by Luarocks and easy, very
easy to configure?

The problem is that I am not a C program. If the compilation is only
"sudo ./configure && sudo make && sudo install", I am sucessful. But,
I don't know anything besides it. I want at least to be a Lua
programer, not a C programer.

Best regards,

--
Luciano de Souza