Hello all,

I have installed lapis:

$ sudo luarocks install lapis

After running a example code, I notice that crypto.so is from sources:

$ cd ~/openssl
$ sudo chmod +x config
$ ./config
$ sudo make
$ sudo make test
$ sudo make install

Openssl is seemingly installed. So I tried:

$ sudo luarocks install luacrypto

I got the following error:

Warning: falling back to wget - install luasec to get native HTTPS support

Error: Could not find expected file openssl/evp.h, or openssl/evp.h
for OPENSSL -- you may have to install OPENSSL in your system and/or
pass OPENSSL_DIR or OPENSSL_INCDIR to the luarocks command. Example:
luarocks install luacrypto OPENSSL_DIR=/usr/local

$ sudo luarocks install luacrypto
OPENSSL_DIR=/home/luciano/Downloads/openssl-1.0.2/include/openssl

I got a fail. Perhaps it expects not the include directory, but the
installed openssl directory.

I could not find it in /usr/share, in /usr/local/share... Actually, I
like so much Luarocks precisely to not have to compile sources
manually.

Does someone have any ideia how to solve this problem?

Best regards,

--
Luciano de Souza