[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] Ravi - a dialect of Lua with optional static typing
- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@...>
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 09:11:21 -0300
> I posted a few days ago that I would be happy to specify an API to
> attach a JIT compiler to Lua. I am still hoping this will be of
> interest, as an optional JIT compiler for Lua will be an asset I
It looks like you want some kind of answer, but I do not know what
kind of answer you expect.
- IF you want something like "Sure, propose whatever API you have in
mind and it will go into the next distribuition", you can stop now.
- If you want something like "Sure, we will look into it and give
a detailed analisis of pros/cons of the proposal and go on a long
discussion, one trying to convince the other that he is right", we never
- If you want something like "Sure, we will look into it", we look into
practically everything that is proposed in this list, so you do not need