On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Felipe Ferreira da Silva
<felipefsdev@gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Felipe Ferreira, I wanna share a link of a text editor I'm
> creating, **Love Text**.
> It is written in C and extensible with Lua. I'm using LGI library to extend
> the editor.

Hi, Felipe,

I maintain the Where Lua Is Used page.[1]

I'd like to get a bit more information about Love Text to include in
that page. Your description is very short.

* Since you're using LGI, I presume Love Text will build on Windows,
OS X, and Linux only. Correct? (I personally am fond of multi-platform
software; I ask only to make sure I've got that right.)

* Because you are using GTK Sourceview, I presume Love Text supports
source language highlighting and line numbering. Correct?

* What version of Lua is embedded?

* Any other features that set Love Text apart from other plain text editors?

Best regards,

Paul

[1] <https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used>.

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]