[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Love Text - extensible with Lua
- From: Paul Merrell <marbux@...>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 04:27:01 -0800
On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Felipe Ferreira da Silva
> My name is Felipe Ferreira, I wanna share a link of a text editor I'm
> creating, **Love Text**.
> It is written in C and extensible with Lua. I'm using LGI library to extend
> the editor.
I maintain the Where Lua Is Used page.
I'd like to get a bit more information about Love Text to include in
that page. Your description is very short.
* Since you're using LGI, I presume Love Text will build on Windows,
OS X, and Linux only. Correct? (I personally am fond of multi-platform
software; I ask only to make sure I've got that right.)
* Because you are using GTK Sourceview, I presume Love Text supports
source language highlighting and line numbering. Correct?
* What version of Lua is embedded?
* Any other features that set Love Text apart from other plain text editors?
[Notice not included in the above original message: The U.S. National
Security Agency neither confirms nor denies that it intercepted this