I am not sure but I think that problem is in lpeg environment (ktable)
confict  with
moonscript function enviroment for parser (-- auto declare Proper
variables with lpeg.V function wrap_env)
When I remove moonscript writing to function enviroment (parse.lua 118
rawset(self, name, v)) than bug
disapears. This of course disables nonterminal symbol caching.

Rostislav