On 03/02/2015 16:44, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
I just tested it with LPeg 0.12.1, the problem still exists.
LPeg 0.10 is fine with that test.

[1] https://github.com/leafo/moonscript/issues/150

The isse described in that message seems to be about moonscript, not
about LPeg. If you isolate what is the issue with LPeg, I can have a
look at it.

I've reported this issue to the author of MoonScript 7 month ago. No reply.
Now I'm reporting it to the author of LPeg. :)

Both of you have way more knowledge than I do to resolve the issue.

Thanks.

--
Shmuel