Hi,

I intend to work on the JIT compiler for the next few months so this
seemed a good time to write-up the changes I made to the Lua parser /
code generator and VM. This is documented here:

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi/wiki/RaviInternals

Please note that the code is probably a bit hacky in places due to my
lack of understanding -  I am sure Roberto would have coded this much
more elegantly. But still - hopefully it is correct - if anyone would
care to review / send me feedback I would be very grateful.

Also below is the link to my attempt to document some of the Lua
internals - I have used material previously posted on this list by
Mike Pall and Sven Olsen.

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi/wiki/Lua-Internals

Thanks and Regards

Dibyendu