On Saturday, January 24, 2015, Matthias Kluwe <mkluwe@gmail.com> wrote:
Am 23.01.2015 um 22:52 schrieb Andrew Starks:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Matthias Kluwe <mkluwe@gmail.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Great finds.
>
> A: I wish i learned about clink a long time ago! It seems to be very well done.
> B: I cannot read anything written about SAS, even as irrelevant datum
> to an unrelated point, without throwing up a little bit.

Fair enough. You get accustomed to that when you're using it in your
daily work. After several decades of development, it shows the expected
level of awkwardness.

Matthias

Whenever I criticize someone else's work, the universe is very efficient at repaying me with some form of embarrassment. In this case, I read "SAS" and mentally thought "SAP", which probably is as close to "open season for criticism" as you can get, but I won't make that mistake again... any further than this correction + my gratuitous "open season" remark...

I guess "progress" for me takes the form of an awareness of mistakes, but not so much a reduction in them. :)

-Andrew