Lorenzo,

Yes, sorry, of course!

Firestr is a platform for writing distributed P2P applications.

The applications are written in Lua and Firestr provides an API for writing them.

You create conversations with people in your contact list and distributing apps is as simple as using them in a converation.

There is a built in App editor for writing these applications and testing them out.

I have several sample apps on the website.

--
Sent from my Jolla