On 16/01/2015 22:59, mempko wrote:
Hello All,

I just released Fire★ 0.5 with Lua 5.3 support.

You can download binaries for Linux, Mac, and Windows here:

     http://firestr.com

You can find the source here:

     https://github.com/mempko/firestr

If there are bugs, please submit them here:

     https://github.com/mempko/firestr/issues

Or post them to the mailing list

     firestr@librelist.com

Hope you guys enjoy my project. Lua is fantastic and was my first choice
when I decided which programming language to use for Fire★ apps.

Cheers,
Max

Hi! Just a reminder: it is customary on this list that an announcement for a project (even an established one) should start with a brief description of the project itself and its scope. A couple of lines may suffice, e.g.:

"Waterstorm is a C library for Lua 5.3 allowing fast decoding/encoding of packets in Glurble protocol on embedded Citrux platforms." :-)

This is to avoid forcing people to click links just to discover the project is not interesting for them.

Cheers!

-- Lorenzo