Hello Gavin,

I am currently going through Wren source code , but I am yet to figure out Lua footprint except that it is clean and easy-to-follow(superb comments).

Regards, Emeka

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Gavin Wraith <gavin@wra1th.plus.com> wrote:
I was interested to read about Wren in "Scripting Languages You
May Not Know" at
http://news.dice.com/2015/01/13/scripting-languages-may-know/ . A search
for "Wren" on http://lua-users.org/wiki/ did not reveal anything. There
appear to be quite a number of Lua-based or Lua-inspired languages
developed by individuals. I take them to be a tribute to Lua and the
clarity of its source code. Presumably they vary from the tentative
experiment to the fully-tested. Should their authors be invited to
describe their creations in a dedicated section of the Wiki?

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/

--