Am 24.12.2014 um 20:00 schröbte Steven Degutis:

In Lua 5.1 we had[1] this function, but it got removed[2] in Lua 5.2. To be
fair, it was a trivial function then, but now got a little more complex for
Lua 5.3.

Sorry, I'm not understanding. This is the trivial function I added to
Lua, which seems to work:

I meant that the private `typeerror` itself was quite trivial before Lua 5.3: It just called `lua_pushfstring` and `luaL_argerror`, and thus wasn't really worth keeping in the Lua API. The new version in Lua 5.3 is more complex.

Regards,
Anonymous Lua User

Philipp