On 22/12/14 14:34, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> Finally, for those of you into this, please test luac -l -l on your
> scripts, just to make sure we haven't missed anything with the new
> VM instructions etc.
>
> All feedback welcome. Thanks.
> --lhf

The floor division operator is still using the name OP_IDIV, is this
going to be changed to reflect the new behaviour? Also constants in the
luac output, that are floating points yet have an integer
representation, do not show they are floating point numbers.

:~$ luac53 -l -l ./idiv.lua

main <./idiv.lua:0,0> (5 instructions at 0xfa7590)
0+ params, 3 slots, 1 upvalue, 2 locals, 2 constants, 0 functions
	1	[1]	LOADK    	0 -1	; 3
	2	[1]	LOADK    	1 -2	; 2
	3	[2]	IDIV     	2 0 1
	4	[2]	RETURN   	2 2