On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:54:32 AM Soni L. wrote:
> Secondly, I want to be able to _G:["print"]().
> For the latter there was a patch somewhere on the mailing list which
> I'll look up later

I believe that was something I did a couple years ago. I called it name
literals. Wherever a `Name' was allowed you could also use the square braces:
`[' exp `]'. The application passed messages to functions, but some of the
names used had special characters so with the patch I could write: camera:
["Awake?"]()

--
tom <telliamed@whoopdedo.org>