Hi! I'd like to remove some limitations of OP_SELF. (or rather, remove limitations of the... self operator?) First of all I want to be able to _G:table.insert("something"). Secondly, I want to be able to _G:["print"](). This is a bit cleaner than copying stuff all over the place just to get "Lua OOP syntax".

For the latter there was a patch somewhere on the mailing list which I'll look up later, but I have no idea how to do the former. (and I'm not sure how hard it would be to do both)
--
Disclaimer: these emails are public and can be accessed from <TODO: get a non-DHCP IP and put it here>. If you do not agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.