I am pleased to announce that the Lua language is now used in our ForthCAD-3D software (forthcad.com).

ForthCAD uses Lua for the creation of 3D parametric objects, mainly furniture.

The Lua table concept fits wonderfully to describe all the dimensional constraints and properties useful for the manufacture of furniture.

For historical reasons, ForthCAD also used (but less now), the Forth language. (Hence the name of the program ...).

Greetings to all and thanks to the developers of the Lua language, filled with innovative concepts.

Charles