[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lua life after integers
- From: Tuom Larsen <tuom.larsen@...>
- Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 16:10:19 +0100
Dear Lua developers!
I have to immediately apologize for bringing up this topic again.
However, the introduction of integer type made me curious whether
there was any change in your stance on other features as well. After
all, I can imagine if someone proposed integers few years ago it would
be rejected in the name of simplicity .
Please, what is your opinion about:
- splitting table into hash-table-based dictionary and resizable
- indexing from zero, instead of one?
I don't want to bother you with my reasoning, I bet you heard many
similar explanations before.
Thanks a lot in advance, I hope you don't mind such questions too much!
 "Lua has no integer type, as it does not need it."