Hi there,

Full disclosure: I work for 3Scale and I have helped build apitools.com

I am one of the judges of this contest. If you have any technical questions feel free to ask here, or send me an email to enrique - at - 3scale.net if you want it to be private.

Please note that "What middleware should I make to win the contest?" will not be considered a technical question :)

Good luck, and best regards!

Enrique / Kikito