On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Enrico Colombini <erix@erix.it> wrote:
> Is the list the right place to mention open source projects including Lua
> applications (not reusable libraries)?

Yes. The custom is to prepend "[ANN] " to the subject line of the
announcement. And to describe the program in a way that lets the
reader know what the program's use case is.

I attempt to create entries for all such programs on a web page at
<https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used>.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]