Am 07.10.2014 um 20:10 schrieb Sean Conner <sean@conman.org>:

> It was thus said that the Great Philipp Kraus once stated:
>> Hello,
>>
>> thanks for this code excerpt.
>>

>> Am 07.10.2014 um 13:05 schrieb Udo Schroeter <udo.schroeter@gmail.com>:
>>
>>>    luaL_checktype(L, 1, LUA_TFUNCTION);
>>>          lua_settop(L, 1);
>>
>> I would like to dump all script functions. Can I iterate over all script function and
>> push the functions on the stack top and run after this the dump?
>
>  You can compile Lua scripts using "luac".  The output will be Lua
> bytecode, which can then be loaded using the same functions that you use to
> load regular Lua scripts.

Sorry for my bad description, my Lua script ist added by the user, so I have got a script
with a lot of global functions, so on the dump process, I need to get all non-default functions.
I must do something like:

std::vector< std::string > function = lua_getglobalfunction();
for(std::size_t i=0; i < function.size(); ++i
{
     lua_getglobal( L, function[i].c_str() );
     lua_dump
}

Thanks

Phil