Hello,

thanks a lot of this information. In my case I would like to copy the current script only, all internal states / variables can be resetted. I have got a Lua script, which is run by the interpreter and I don’t want to store a copy of the „plain text“ script, so I would like to copy the state with the loaded script and all other things can be cleared

Can I do this with the C API?

Thanks

Phil