On 09/08/2014 05:12 PM, Amitendra Mukherjee wrote:

Hi,

We are using Lua as a rule for our Rating engine of our application written in C++. Previously we were using ILog rule for the same purpose. There was a GUI rule builder for writing rules in ILog.

Now we are looking for similar type of rule builder for Lua. Please help us to find such type of rule builder GUI.

Regards,

*Amitendra M*

sorry I have little knowledge about ILog or rule builder, but I suppose it be some kind of DSL, am I right?

if so, maybe you would be interested in LogicEditor. you can find the slide and video here:

http://www.lua.org/wshop13.html#Gladysh