Hi Paul,

Yes, you're right, it's the T7 (my fingers slipped, and apparently I tried to create a hybrid between the T7 and UE9 -- I've been having a frustrating time researching multi-function data acquisition units, because none have all the functions I want at a reasonable price.  I've gotten so frustrated that if I can find the time, I'm tempted to create a DAQ cape for the BeagleBone Black).

Thanks for maintaining your list.

--Tony

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Paul Merrell <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 10:10 PM, Paul Merrell <marbux@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Tony <luatony@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. But are you sure it's the T9? The URL you provided points at
> documentation for the T7. I did a site search for "T9" and didn't come
> up with any product, just a variable name.  If I've got it right, both
> the T7 and T7 Pro are scriptable with Lua. But they look to be
> released rather than in beta, so I'm hoping you're more familiar with
> what's going on there than I am.

Just noticed something that lets me answer half of that question. It's
the scripting support that is in beta, using eLua 0.8, which is
derived from Lua 5.1.4. But still need to know whether T9 is correct.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]