On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Tony <luatony@gmail.com> wrote:
> I came across another embedded Lua use: the LabJack T9 USB/Ethernet/WiFi
> data acquisition system can be scripted in Lua (currently in beta).  See
> http://labjack.com/support/datasheets/t7/scripting for details.

Hi, Tony,

Thanks. But are you sure it's the T9? The URL you provided points at
documentation for the T7. I did a site search for "T9" and didn't come
up with any product, just a variable name.  If I've got it right, both
the T7 and T7 Pro are scriptable with Lua. But they look to be
released rather than in beta, so I'm hoping you're more familiar with
what's going on there than I am.

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]