On Aug 30, 2014 12:05 PM, "Tim Hill" <drtimhill@gmail.com> wrote:

> -1 on “read the archives before posting wishes”. Why?

-1 because of the size and length of archives. If that's the qualification for posting, I'm in trouble; I have 3000 "unread" messages in this folder. I got them the hard way; the easier way is importing mboxes into a mail app (for fast local threaded search).

It might be nice to have a Frequently Offered Clever Suggestions posting. (Everything I needed to know in life I learned from Netrek.)

Jay