On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use penlight everyday and it is my one requirement for all my apps. I am
> not sure where that person is coming from.

Thanks Ryan - never take the internet personally....

BTW, PL is always open to suggestions, bugs and PRs.  As well as any
general pointers for further directions....

Back on topic, it seems that this curated-list thing meets a need; we
were hoping that some machinery will evolve around MoonRocks so that
people could rate projects just like on Pierre's
https://lua-toolbox.com/.

steve d.