Steve,

I use penlight everyday and it is my one requirement for all my apps. I am not sure where that person is coming from. Please don't take it to hard. After all they could contribute to the project if it bothered them enough.

Thanks for all you do and I love penlight!
--
Regards,
Ryan

Sent from my phone