	Hi Poojita

	There is no mysql.so in the Github repository because it is a
source code repository.  One have to compile the code before using it.
There is no postgres.so, nor sqlite.so either.	All the files are
source code.
	There is no mysql.lua (nor any other .lua file) because LuaSQL
is a binding that lets Lua communicate to database drivers.  Since these
drivers expose a C API (not a Lua API) the code is written in C.  Thus it
must have to be compiled before use :-)

	You are the right place.  Try compiling it (run 'make') and
install it ('make install').  You should take a look at the Makefile
and config files to check whether the paths are correct.

	Regards,
		Tomás