[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Changing package.path
- From: Sean Conner <sean@...>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 03:57:08 -0400
It was thus said that the Great Mason Mackaman once stated:
> Lua 5.2.2
> What do I have to change in the source code so that ‘package.path’ will be
> a custom path? I changed LUA_PATH_DEFAULT in luaconf.h but it didn’t do
> anything. Actually I deleted luaconf.h from where it was installed and
> ‘package.path’ still had the same value, which makes me think it doesn’t
> do anything (but it has too?!).
1. Did you recompile Lua?
2. Did you run the right Lua interpreter?
3. Did you change the right LUA_PATH_DEFAULT for your platform (Windows vs.
4. Do you have the environment variable LUA_PATH, LUA_CPATH or LUA_INIT
I made a change to LUA_PATH_DEFAULT in luaconf.h and I found that
condition 4 was messing up the results.