On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 6:25 PM, Steven Degutis <sbdegutis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I'm glad you like the animated screenshots and REPL feature.
> Maybe I'm misunderstanding but it seems like there's no substantial
> difference in that paragraph and it's just a subjective change?

Try comparing this clause from the readme:

"Nothing should be put into it except what's *impossible* or
*impractical* to do in pure Lua"

... with a slight rewrite that removes the "im" from "impossible" and
"impractical":

"Nothing should be put into it except what's *possible* or *practical*
to do in pure Lua"

As written in the readme, the clause insists that only the impossible
or impractical to do in Lua should be included in Hydra. If so, why
include Lua in Hydra?

Optimally, writers should never do their own proofreading, unless
they're writing code. The debugging algorithms for human written
languages aren't ready for prime-time yet.  :-)

Best regards,

Paul

--
[Notice not included in the above original message:  The U.S. National
message.]